- Customer Care Email:
- Customer Care:
- Phone: 1-855-OUR-CASA
- Customer Care Hours:
- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Purchasing Gift Certificates
- Gift certificates can be purchased in set amounts up to $1,500 and personalized for any occasion.
- You can send gift certificates by email or regular mail.
- For emailed gift certificates, you can choose from a selection of designs. Gift certificates will be emailed to the recipient within a few hours of purchase.
- For gift certificates sent by regular mail, our standard Casa.com design will be used. If you would like to personally deliver the gift certificate, simply enter your address in the recipient field. Please note that gift certificates can only be mailed to valid U.S. addresses, including U.S. Territories and APO/FPO addresses. They will be mailed by the end of the next business day. Read more about our shipping policy here.
- No sales tax is charged on the gift certificate purchase. However, taxes may apply to orders paid for with the gift certificate, in accordance with statutory law.
- Promotional codes may not be used to purchase gift certificates, but may be used when redeeming gift certificates.
Redeeming Gift Certificates
- Gift certificates are redeemable across our family of sites.
- To redeem, you must have an account with one of our sites. If you don't have an account, you can set one up for free in just a few minutes on any site.
- Every gift certificate has a unique code. To redeem, enter this code at checkout.
- The dollar value of your gift certificate is automatically deducted from the total price of your order. If there is a balance left over, you can use it for your next purchase. You can view any outstanding gift certificate balances under "My Account".
- Both a gift certificate and credit card may be used to pay for your order. If both are used, we will charge the gift certificate first; the remaining balance will be charged to your credit card.
- Unused gift certificates may not be redeemed for cash.
- Gift certificates are not replaceable if lost or stolen.
- Gift certificates may be redeemed for orders shipped to valid U.S. addresses, including U.S. Territories and APO/FPO addresses. However, additional shipping and handling charges will apply to areas outside the contiguous states. Read more about our shipping policy here.