- Simply a must-have for the avid baker, the Baker's Oven Thermometer lets you know the constant temperature of your oven throughout the cooking process-measuring from 112 degrees farenheit to 572 degrees fahrenheit. The easy-to-read LCD display shows elapsed cooking time, target temperature and constant average of the actual oven temperature. This revolutionary thermometer recalculates and updates this average every 10 seconds, and compares it to the set target temperature. What's more, it alerts you if the temperature swings 15 degrees above or below your target temperature. Measurements are taken by using a probe sensor with oven rack clip and insulated metal wire that psses between the oven door seal back to the unit. With some ovens varying as much as 50 degrees fahrenheit from the set temperature on the dial, you can be assured that your cooking at the correct temperature every time. Additional features include a 20 hour count-up or count-down timer, detachable stand for countertop use, and magnets on the back for stickng to metal surfaces. Includes 1 AAA battery. - - - Dimensions: 1.75" x 4.5" x 3" - -
- The OXO Good Grips Digital Leave-In Meat Thermometer is the ideal tool for cooking roasts and poultry to perfection. The digital display dually functions as a thermometer and timer and it is angled for optimal viewing on the counter. Simply insert the probe into the meat and run the cable outside the oven door to easily monitor what's cooking. The Thermometer provides the option of selecting USDA or Chef recommended temperatures for all types of meat, poultry and fish and will signal when the preferred temperature is reached. When not in use, the Thermometer probe fits easily into the display and the cord wraps around the base for compact storage. - - - Dimensions: 2" x 7.75" x 1.75" - -
- The unit features a digital LCD screen and a remote wireless probe to identify the temperature of meat. Simply insert the stainless steel 6" probe into the meat, run the 40" wire out of the oven or barbeque, and close the door. The sensor will display the current temperature ranging from 32 degrees farenheit to 572 degrees farenheit. Two verbal and three audio alert options indicate the status of food--almost ready, ready, and overcooked. After reaching the selected temperature, an audio alarm will sound. - - - - - Dimensions: Measures 2.8" wide x 5.5" long x 1.5" thick - - Program your choice of eight entries - - The thermometer speaks in English, Spanish, German, French, and Danish - -
- You can be up to 200 feet away from your oven, BBQ , or Smoker and still be alerted that your food is nearing the desired temperature and again when the food is done. The remote alarm is in the form of a sound alert, a vibrating alert, and even a visual light alert. You can see the internal food temperature on the base unit without opening your oven's door-keeps heat in and temperatures up for faster, more efficient roasting .The temperature range is 32 degrees farenheit to 392 degrees farenheit. - - - Dimensions: 10.25" x 1.75" x 8.25" - -
- This thermometer and kitchen timer has a stainless steel faceplate to match your stainless steel appliances and accessories. The temperature range is 32-degree farenheit to 392-degree farenheit, and switches to 0 degrees celcius -200 degrees celcius. You set the desired final temperature on the thermometer and an alarm goes off when the temperature is reached. The sturdy stainless steel probe that goes into the oven covers a 4-feet silicone cord. Never worry about overcooking or undercooking foods again. - - - Dimensions: Measures 9" wide x 4.8" long x 1.2" tall; 6.4 ounces - - Combo thermometer/timer - - Temperature ranges 32-to-392-degrees farenheit or 0-to-200-degree celcius - - On/off switch - - Stainless steel probe with 4-feet silicone cord - - Food done alarm - -
- The RediChek remote features a transmitter that reads the internal food termperature with a digital electronic food probe, then sends that information wirelessly up to 100 feet away, freeing you from standing next to the oven or grill during the cooking period. When the desired temperature is reached an alarm goes off! The taste or doneness of meats can be determined to be rare, medium, medium well, or well done based on the type of food and the internal temperature reached during cooking. - - - Dimensions: 3" x 6" x 2" - -
Progressive International is your source for the widest range of functional, inventive, and fun kitchen tools and great ideas put into practice. Our in-house designers spend hours in the kitchen coming up with ways to improve on a variety of traditional tasks and tools. Established in 1973, our commitment to quality and service allows us to offer a broad selection of quality kitchenware and other household products. This Progressive instant read thermometer has heat-resistant silicone grip around temperature dial. Temperature gauge reads from 135F to 185F. Thermometer is oven and BBQ safe. Progressive exclusive - - Dimensions: 8.0 IN x 2.0 IN x 5.0 IN -
- The new Camp Chef wireless thermometer takes the guess work out of cooking meat by letting you check your temperatures from up to 100-feet away. Go ahead and watch the game while you smoke your meats with precision. A stainless steel probe is placed inside the smoker or Dutch oven and attached to a wired transmitter. The receiver can be left on the base or taken with you to remotely check your temperatures. - - - Dimensions: 11" x 8.5" x 4.5" - -
- Polder has been offering everyday products with extraordinary design since its launch. The company was established in 1976, delivering better quality European-styled housewares to the U.S. market. Polder found early success in ironing and storage, and also launched the industry's first line of digital in-oven thermometers, equipped with a long cord so consumers could digitally monitor food without removing it from the oven. Through the years, Polder has built an eclectic collection of core home categories, including kitchen timers and thermometers, laundry and ironing products, kitchen scales, and a variety of other storage solutions. Polder products are tested and certified for their consistent high quality by independent labs. This new Buzz and Beep Digital Timer is the new addition to the Polder kitchen line for the home. - - - Dimensions: 3.0 IN x 2.75 IN x 1.25 IN - -
The OXO Good Grips Cake Tester is the perfect tool for gauging when cakes are ready to come out of the oven. Insert the stainless steel wire into the center of your cake; if it comes out clean, the cake is ready. No more wasting toothpicks or wooden matches for this simple task. A soft grip is comfortable to hold, and the Cake Tester is dishwasher safe. - - Dimensions: 0.4 IN x 8.6 IN x 4.25 IN -
No more guesswork with Reusable Steak Buttons from Charcoal Companion. Steak Buttons register when steak reaches internal temperature for rare, medium and well done. Stainless Steel probe works in your oven or on the grill. Set of 4 - - Dimensions: 3.23 IN x 3.23 IN x 3.23 IN -
The Flavorwave Oven is a miracle breakthrough that turbo cooks all your favorite foods up to three times faster with no added fat or your money back. You can even cook frozen solid foods right out of the freezer! Cook mouth watering turkey in 20 minutes rather than 90 minutes. Lasagna in 15 minutes instead of an hour. Even bake delicious cinnamon buns in just minutes. Weather your food is fresh or frozen, you can bake broil, roast, toast, sear, brown, barbecue, steam, reheat and more, faster than ever before. The secret is the Flavorwave Oven uses halogen heat, infrared waves, and convection cooking, so food is cooked faster and juicer. fats and oils are removed and food is always cooked to perfection. With the Flavorwave Oven, you could loose weight while enjoying all your favorite foods. Best of all the Flavorwave Oven actually cleans up after itself. Set it to self-clean or simply place in the dish washer, and your job is done. Get the accessory set and the extender ring as well.
A baking stone for home oven use reminiscent of the stone baking ovens of earlier times. Over 30 years ago the Old Stone Oven Company first introduced the baking store for home use and it is still the best. Thicker than other stones available, it has a porosity and heat retention that is perfect for a good crust. The Old Stone Oven Pizza Stone duplicates crispy pizzeria quality pizza - crust and all- in a standard kitchen oven. The Stone can also be used to bake bread, rolls and biscuits giving them a very special texture and quality or as a warming tray to keep waffles, pancakes, fried chicken, etc warm until ready to serve. - - Dimensions: 3.3 IN x 18.1 IN x 17.7 IN -
Make a complete meal for your family right on your countertop with this unique convection toaster oven from De'Longhi. It's the best substitution for your conventional oven; it's large enough to make an entire meal while saving on energy by not having to fire up the oven for every meal. It doesn't get any easier than this. The interior is large enough to cook two 12 pizzas or bake an entre and side dish. You can also make anything from toast, bagels or English muffins with the large 6 slice toast capacity. The Durastone II enamel interior and slide out crumb tray make cleanup of any meal a breeze. This oven has user-friendly dials that allow you to easily control the cooking program and temperature of whatever it is on your menu. The settings featured on this multi-functional oven include bake, bake with convection, defrost, broil, toast, slow bake and keep warm functions for precise and convenient cooking. - - Dimensions: 9.38 IN x 15.31 IN x 18.75 IN -
Bounty, Seventh Generation, Cascade - we have them all! We work hard to make our prices as competitive as possible, and offer some of the lowest prices online. We encourage you to compare prices. Delivery is free on all orders over $49. We do our best to deliver your products as fast is possible. In most cases, this means that if you order by 6 pm on a business day, you will receive everything in 1 to 2 days depending on your location. Our award-winning customer service takes pride in helping our customers.
�2005 - 2013, Quidsi, Inc. or its Affiliates. Casa.com is operated by Quidsi Solutions LLC. Products on Casa.com are sold
by Quidsi Retail LLC. Gift Cards and E-Gift Cards sold on Casa.com are sold by Quidsi Gift Cards, Inc.