Char-Broil Magnum 500 Quantum Infrared 3-Burner Gas Grill with Sideburner
The char-broil tru-infrared performance grill is a 3 burner dual fuel infrared stainless steel gas grill with a side burner. It features a patented infrared cooking system with 30,000 BTU stainless steel main burners, 3 grate level temperature gauges and a 13,000 BTU flush-lidded side burner. With 680 square inch of total cooking area, this grill can convert to natural gas easily with the dual fuel conversion kit, sold separately. Other features include a stainless steel lid, handles, and side shelves. This heavy duty, high end grill heats your food directly, locking in mouth watering flavors and juices, with no hot or cold spots or flare-ups. It's the right choice for perfect grilling every time and also a great value.
- Magnum grill featuring award-winning Quantum infrared cooking system that provides seared in flavor, while keeping food moist and juicy
- 500 square inches of primary cooking area and 180 with secondary warming rack
- Quantum stainless steel cooking grates with grate-level temperature gauges and porcelain warming rack
- SureFire electronic ignition delivers a spark at every burner
- Dual Fuel convertible with natural gas conversion kit (sold separately)
- Measures 55" by 22" by 46"
Char-Broil Magnum 500 Quantum Infrared 3-Burner Gas Grill w/ Sideburner
||Magnum 500 3-Burner Gas Grill w/ Sideburner||
We do not recommend adding it to your registry.
Ship To Zip:
Please add this item to:
By choosing one of the above, you are able to shop for both yourself and a registrant at the same time. Once you are ready to checkout your items will be waiting for you in both your personal and registry shopping carts.
Still need assistance?
Please contact us at 1-855-OUR-CASA (1-855-687-2272)
ABOUT YOUR LOCAL DELIVERY
Some heavy or bulky items cannot be delivered via UPS, USPS or Fed Ex. These
items are delivered by our local delivery service.
HOW IT WORKS?
At checkout, you will be required to provide a contact phone number where you can be reached to arrange a delivery time.
Once the shipment reaches your area, you will be contacted by our local delivery partner to schedule a delivery appointment.
You must be present to accept delivery.