Grind and Brew Your Perfect Cup
Cuisinart has introduced a fully programmable coffeemaker with a burr grinder for superior coffee. The special burr grinder grinds the coffee without influencing the integrity of the bean, so the true flavor is maintained.
Cuisinart DGB-900BC Burr Grind and Brew Thermal 12-Cup Automatic Coffeemaker:
- 8 oz. bean hopper with a sealed lid to prevent moisture
- Burr grinder automatically grinds beans before brewing
- Strength selector allows you to choose coffee strength
- Grind control enables you to program the amount of coffee you want to grind
- Unit comes with a gold tone commercial style permanent filter and a charcoal water filter that removes impurities
- Brew Pause feature lets you enjoy a cup before brewing is finished
- BPA free
Dimensions: Measures 8.27 in. x 11.61 in. x 16.34 in.
A Closer Look: The strength selector and the grind control functions fine-tune intensity and volume and the thermal carafe seals in heat and freshness so the last cup is as good as the first. It's never been easier to make a great pot of coffee.
Take Care: The filter, filter basket and filter basket cover can be washed in warm soapy water and rinsed thoroughly, or cleaned in the upper rack of the dishwasher. Dry all parts after every use.
About the Brand: When the food processor was introduced in 1973, it wasn't known as a food processor; it was commonly referred to as a Cuisinart. The rest is culinary history.