- Makes the perfect gift for anyone who is fortunate enough to measure life in days, not hours.
- DayClocks are designed to be beautiful, as well as functional.
- The DayClock is a great gift idea in gift giving.
- Along with being a fun gift to receive, it provides great functionality for those on the road or on a "retired" schedule.
- The lines dividing the days indicates midnight; the day hand moves 2.14 degrees every hour.
DayClock's patented design divides the face of the clock into seven equal pie-shaped sections, one for each day of the week. Perfect for anyone who is fortunate enough to measure life by the day. Makes a great gift for retirees or to add a whimsical touch to vacation homes. Can be used in a child's room to help them learn the days of the week. Also very practical for persons who easily lose track of the days. Classic oak clock fits well in any home decor. Clock face is 7" in diameter. Total size is 9.25 inches high by 9.25 inches wide. DayClocks - Changing the face of time.
DayClocks Classic Oak Day Clock
||Classic Oak Day Clock||
Click this item for delivery times
We do not recommend adding it to your registry.
Ship To Zip:
Please add this item to:
By choosing one of the above, you are able to shop for both yourself and a registrant at the same time. Once you are ready to checkout your items will be waiting for you in both your personal and registry shopping carts.
Still need assistance?
Please contact us at 1-855-OUR-CASA (1-855-687-2272)
ABOUT YOUR LOCAL DELIVERY
Some heavy or bulky items cannot be delivered via UPS, USPS or Fed Ex. These
items are delivered by our local delivery service.
HOW IT WORKS?
At checkout, you will be required to provide a contact phone number where you can be reached to arrange a delivery time.
Once the shipment reaches your area, you will be contacted by our local delivery partner to schedule a delivery appointment.
You must be present to accept delivery.