404 File Not Found
Host by NetBox Version 2.8 Build 4128
Everyone has that one thing in life they are really good at. Not me. I have 46. For instance, I’m really good at holding up your aching feet, or giving the kids something comfortable to sit on while watching TV. Hell, you can roll me around like a barrel if you feel the urge to. It would be my pleasure. Simply put, I’m here to make your life easier. That is what I like being good at most of all.
• Fun and multifunctional bean bag ottoman from Fatboy® has endless uses from functional seating for kids to making the perfect foot rest. You can use it for reading, watching TV, cuddling, relaxing, and creating a wonder-fuller life for all – you get the point!
• Created by Finnish award-winning designer JukkaSetala; suits bedrooms, media rooms, dormitories, family rooms, offices and much more!
• Filled with virgin polystyrene beads; cover crafted from a durable nylon with protective coating for stain- and water-resistance.
• Available in wide array of vibrant colors; easy to clean with damp cloth and mild soap.
• Measures 20 inches in diameter with a 14-inch height.
• Meets the flammability requirements of California Technical Bulletin 117 Section A, Part III, flammability of resilient expanded polystyrene beads used in upholstered furniture.
|Fatboy Point - Orange||
|Fatboy Fatboy Point - Blue||
|Fatboy Fatboy Point - Turquoise||
|Fatboy Point - Lime Green||
|Fatboy Point - Red||
SELECT A CART
Please choose which cart you want to add the item.
By choosing one of the above, you are able to shop for both yourself and a registrant at the same time. Once you are ready to checkout your items will be waiting for you in both your personal and registry shopping carts.
Still need assistance?
Please contact us at 1-855-OUR-CASA (1-855-687-2272)
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Point - Orange:
It is impossible to sit in a Fatboy with your feet up on the Fatboy Point without falling fast asleep. This thing is comfy to sit on, comfy to rest your feet on, and sturdy enough to make a good landing pad for a magazine or your remotes. Love it!