- Tea for 2?: Choose your teapot based on how many cups you plan to serve - whether it's 1 cup for each of your guests, or several cups just for you.
Since 1889 the vision of Walter Scott Lenox has guided Lenox to set the highest standards for quality, artistry, and beauty. Today Lenox is among the world's oldest and most respected names in fine tableware and giftware favored by presidents, displayed in museums, honored with awards, and enjoyed in homes across America. Steep your tea... and keep it hot. Place a teabag in the generous cup, pour in hot water from the teapot, stack the teapot atop the cup, and your tea will stay hot while it steeps. A sculpted butterfly serves as the finial of the teapot's lid. And there's a butterfly-shaped holder for your used teabag. The set makes a wonderful gift for anyone who enjoys tea.
- Smartly designed and beautiful to see, this 3-piece tea set for one makes daily tea a time to look forward to
- Includes a 7-inch teapot that holds 18 ounces, a 3-inch cup that holds 12 ounces, and a 3-1/4-inch long teabag holder
- Crafted from fine white porcelain china with a delicate design featuring light flowers, fluttering butterflies, and ladybugs
- Stackable design allows the teapot to rest just atop the teacup
- Teapot features a light pink butterfly as its top handle to tie the look together; hand wash for care
Lenox Butterfly Meadow Stackable Tea Set w/ Bag Holder
||Butterfly Meadow Stackable Tea Set w/ Bag Holder||
Click this item for delivery times
We do not recommend adding it to your registry.
Ship To Zip:
Please add this item to:
By choosing one of the above, you are able to shop for both yourself and a registrant at the same time. Once you are ready to checkout your items will be waiting for you in both your personal and registry shopping carts.
Still need assistance?
Please contact us at 1-855-OUR-CASA (1-855-687-2272)
ABOUT YOUR LOCAL DELIVERY
Some heavy or bulky items cannot be delivered via UPS, USPS or Fed Ex. These
items are delivered by our local delivery service.
HOW IT WORKS?
At checkout, you will be required to provide a contact phone number where you can be reached to arrange a delivery time.
Once the shipment reaches your area, you will be contacted by our local delivery partner to schedule a delivery appointment.
You must be present to accept delivery.