PackIt is the first freezable personal cooler that keeps anything you pack colder, longer- up to 10-hour. PackIt has a patented eco-gel built permanently into the liner, eliminating the need for melting ice or bulky gel packs completely. Have you seen the school lunch menu? Yuck. Plus, buying lunch at work or school every day costs a fortune. PackIt lunch coolers allow you to pack healthy foods you never could before. Yogurt, milk, cheese, even leftovers from the night before stay fresh. The cold eco-gel completely surrounds the bag so food stays colder five times longer than regular lunch bags, even ones that use a separate gel pack. Uneaten food comes home still fresh and goes back into the refrigerator for the next day, which reduces waste and saves you money. PackIt products are designed by moms for moms. PackIt was started by two single mothers concerned with being able to pack healthy lunches for their own children. PackIt coolers are PVC/lead free, non-toxic, lead-tested, earth safe and reusable. Store your folded PackIt in your freezer until you're ready to use.
- Product Measures: 8.5" wide x5" long x 10" tall/deep
- Packit is a freezable lunch cooler designed to keep contents cooler, longer: up to 10-hour
- Coolers feature a patented eco-gel permanently built into liner, no need for ice or gel packs, simply store your packit directly in the freezer
- Perfect for perishable foods; uneaten portions can go right back into the fridge, reducing waste and saving you money
- PackIt coolers fold compactly for storage in your freezer until you are ready to use them
- PVC/lead free, non-toxic, earth safe and re-usable; hand wash interior and exterior, not intended for dishwasher or washing machine use
- Care Instructions: Hand-Wash
PackIt Freezable Lunch Bag
||Freezable Lunch Bag, Navy||
Click this item for delivery times
We do not recommend adding it to your registry.
Ship To Zip:
Please add this item to:
By choosing one of the above, you are able to shop for both yourself and a registrant at the same time. Once you are ready to checkout your items will be waiting for you in both your personal and registry shopping carts.
Still need assistance?
Please contact us at 1-855-OUR-CASA (1-855-687-2272)
ABOUT YOUR LOCAL DELIVERY
Some heavy or bulky items cannot be delivered via UPS, USPS or Fed Ex. These
items are delivered by our local delivery service.
HOW IT WORKS?
At checkout, you will be required to provide a contact phone number where you can be reached to arrange a delivery time.
Once the shipment reaches your area, you will be contacted by our local delivery partner to schedule a delivery appointment.
You must be present to accept delivery.