- Glass design enhances taste of white wines such as reisling, zinfandel, chianti
- Handmade, mouth-blown full lead crystal
- Weighs 11 ounces; holds 17-3/4 ounces
- 7-7/8 inches tall; 4 inches wide
- 10-ounce weight, 8.9 inches high, 3 inches wide, full capacity 13-1/4 ounces
- Care Instuctions: Dishwasher Safe
SOMMELIERS - RIEDEL'S BENCHMARK IN QUALITY, THE FIRST VARIETAL SPECIFIC STEMWARE LINE. Claus J. Riedel was the first designer to recognize that the bouquet, taste, balance and finish of wines are affected by the shape of the glass from which they are consumed. More than 50 years ago he began his pioneering work to create stemware that would match and complement different wines and spirits. The Sommiliers collections is the ultimate experience, executed in lead crystal and mouth blown in Austria. Imported.
Riedel Sommeliers Riesling Grand Cru Single Stem Glass
- Sommeliers Riesling Grand Cru Single Stem Glass
Click this item for delivery times
Please pick a quantity to Add to Cart
We do not recommend adding it to your registry.
SELECT A CART
Please choose which cart you want to add the item.
By choosing one of the above, you are able to shop for both yourself and a registrant at the same time. Once you are ready to checkout your items will be waiting for you in both your personal and registry shopping carts.
Still need assistance?
Please contact us at 1-855-OUR-CASA (1-855-687-2272)