This duvet comforter is certified by the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America and the Asthma Society of Canada as asthma and allergy friendly. It's been proven to be an effective barrier against dust mites, allergens and pet dander, and is resistant to mold and mildew. Classified as a "Four Seasons" duvet, it helps to regulate body temperature, keeping you warm in the winter and cool in the summer. It's been scientifically proven to wick away moisture, promoting a more comfortable nights sleep, particularly for those suffering from night sweats.
- Material: 100% cotton outer shell; 233 thread-count; 100% Smartsilk silk filling
- Dimensions: California King: 102" width x 99" length; King: 106" width x 96" length; Full/Queen: 88" width x 94" length; Twin XL: 67" width x 94" length; Twin: 66" width x 88" length; Crib: 35" width x 42" length
- Fire retardant
- Care Instructions: machine wash in cold water; dry, low heat
- Manufactured by Smartsilk
• Shell - 100% Cotton, Fill - 100% Silk
Smartsilk Duvet Insert
||Smartsilk Duvet Insert, Twin||
We do not recommend adding it to your registry.
Ship To Zip:
Please add this item to:
By choosing one of the above, you are able to shop for both yourself and a registrant at the same time. Once you are ready to checkout your items will be waiting for you in both your personal and registry shopping carts.
Still need assistance?
Please contact us at 1-855-OUR-CASA (1-855-687-2272)
ABOUT YOUR LOCAL DELIVERY
Some heavy or bulky items cannot be delivered via UPS, USPS or Fed Ex. These
items are delivered by our local delivery service.
HOW IT WORKS?
At checkout, you will be required to provide a contact phone number where you can be reached to arrange a delivery time.
Once the shipment reaches your area, you will be contacted by our local delivery partner to schedule a delivery appointment.
You must be present to accept delivery.